This poll showed up on the DC Comics Facebook page yesterday. Amazingly enough, these are the answer options you have:
- Let the history unfold as part of the ongoing story
- Crisis on Earth-New52: How the experiment ends and we return to the “real” DCU
- Bring back some characters, such as Wally West, Cassie Cain, and Stephanie Brown
- Bring back the old DCU
- A combination of the two. Backup features are also a cool way to add backstory
- More special issues like the #Os
- A fold out special timeline issue
I’m signal boosting this, because whether or not you love or hate the DCnU reboot, this may be a legitimate attempt from DC Comics to take the pulse of their readership. So make your voice heard, vote to reflect your opinion, and reblog this link so that your fellow DC comic fans can share their vote as well!!!
Having looked at this again, it’s clear that this poll isn’t sanctioned by DC - even though it’s on their Facebook page. IIRC when I first saw this link only two or three of the questions were present. Since then others have been added, as this is an option that Facebook permits, ie the questions are user generated in the main, and not created by a DC appointed representative. Thus the option to vote to return to the Pre New 52 Status Quo wasn’t put their AFAIK by DC. This should be obvious given one option is to burn Dan Dido.
The New 52 vote that matters is one where fans hand over $$$ for books, in that regard the New 52 has been an Industry Headline Success, with sales up by a third over its first year.