These are the comics you’re looking for.
Comicvine recommends you pick up #SupermanWonderWoman #3
There were many great cosplayers our video teams interviewed at New York Comic Con 2013. One of them was Queen Helene Cosplay who put together this awesome New 52 Wonder Woman costume. Below we have our interview with her about her Wonder Woman cosplay
The big news [Neal Adams] dropped was that he has a 6-issue Superman story in the works that—if it gets approval—will co-star the New Gods.
Being a big fan of the New Gods, he’s hoping for approval to use them.
“People keep taking shots at the New Gods, and it doesn’t seem to work. I think it would be nice if I took a shot at them and it did work, but that would be up to me. I would have a goal of not screwing it up.” It appears it is in the final stages of approval.
Heroes Alliance Army Special Needs Kids Party Dec 2012.
This is what Superman and Wonder Woman do at this time of year. They spread peace, love, joy and happiness. It’s nice to see real selflessness from people who understand what it means to be and embody Superman and Wonder Woman.
You are what you do.
Margie Cox and her Superman, Ned brought joy to kids last Christmas.
Heroes Alliance has the unique privilege of having a working relationship with Fort Hood’s Exceptional Family Member Program as a superhero costuming group. The EFMP’s mission is to help Army children with all ranges of disabilities from Downs Syndrome to Dyslexia and their families with the emotional support they need as special needs and Army families.
@gregpak #Action #26 is a riot, clever twist on a classic #Superman vs Monster. Love #WonderWoman shout out.
Ghost Solider is a solid idea, pardon the pun, and poses a realistic threat to Superman’s power set.
Lana is great.
And as every kid knows monsters are really adorable.
Via Danny and Heather Kelley with Margie Cox
Ah, the Gods bless Valerie Perez who is a Wonder Woman in her own right. She talks about her love of the character and cosplay.
The Many Uses Of A Super Cape
1. Covering your injured team mate in the cold of space. ( JLA #1 Our Worlds At War, 2001)
2. Transporting your best friend to get medical treatment. (Wonder Woman #172, 2001)
3. Wrapping your wife in it after she burns her clothes. No need to find any replacement for her really since you’re both on your honeymoon and have plans that don’t require clothes. (Wonder Woman #300, 1983)
4. Swaddled in it while you both make love in the air. (The Dark Knight Strikes Again, 2002)
5. Sometimes a man and his wife will swap capes. And he will use hers in love and honor of her 1000 years from the time they decided to pursue their love for each other. (Kingdom Come, 1996 and Justice Society of America #22, 2008)
6. Maybe she’s holding it for him while he works out. Or did they get interrupted doing some sort of activity. Either way she looks good in it and he looks happy. Tune in December to find out. (Superman/Wonder Woman #3, 2013)